‘The Artist’ Wins Big at Oscars
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 27 February 2012 8:27 AM
It’s not the most quotable movie of all time, but it will definitely live on in the record book. With only a few spoken words, “The Artist” was the big winner at the Oscars last night. The nearly silent film won Best Picture, and scored a statue for director Michel Hazanavicius, and lead actor Jean Dujardin. Meryl Streep took home the Lead Actress award, for her portrayal of Margaret Thatcher in “Iron Lady.”
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types