Texas Woman Gives Birth to 16-Pound Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 11 July 2011 10:14 AM
I guess everything is bigger in Texas. New parents can usually get a couple months out of the infant clothes they receive at a baby shower. But not one Texas family. The Houston Chronicle says JaMichael Brown’s birth broke a record—for the largest baby ever born in the state. At 16.1 pounds, JaMichael was too big to fit into any of the newborn diapers the hospital had on hand. He was also born with a full head of hair. In case you were wondering, JaMichael was born via Cesarean section.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 29, 2014
- World Cup Penalty Shootouts Disliked, Yet Decisive
- Bloomberg: Flight Ban to Israel Is Victory for Hamas
- Carmakers Push for Changes to Europe-U.S. Trade Rules
- Bud Selig’s Final All-Star Game as MLB Commissioner
- Hard Times for Rock Cover Bands