Texas Woman Gives Birth to 16-Pound Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 11 July 2011 10:14 AM
I guess everything is bigger in Texas. New parents can usually get a couple months out of the infant clothes they receive at a baby shower. But not one Texas family. The Houston Chronicle says JaMichael Brown’s birth broke a record—for the largest baby ever born in the state. At 16.1 pounds, JaMichael was too big to fit into any of the newborn diapers the hospital had on hand. He was also born with a full head of hair. In case you were wondering, JaMichael was born via Cesarean section.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed
- 7/23 How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice