Texas Woman Gives Birth to 16-Pound Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 11 July 2011 10:14 AM
I guess everything is bigger in Texas. New parents can usually get a couple months out of the infant clothes they receive at a baby shower. But not one Texas family. The Houston Chronicle says JaMichael Brown’s birth broke a record—for the largest baby ever born in the state. At 16.1 pounds, JaMichael was too big to fit into any of the newborn diapers the hospital had on hand. He was also born with a full head of hair. In case you were wondering, JaMichael was born via Cesarean section.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 4, 2014
- USA Today’s Quest for Viral Success
- Sen. Schumer Calls for Open Primaries to Save America
- How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice
- Opinion: Treat Gun Regulation Like Car Regulation
- Europe Bankrolling Terror by Caving In to Ransom Demands