Texas Woman Gives Birth to 16-Pound Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 11 July 2011 10:14 AM
I guess everything is bigger in Texas. New parents can usually get a couple months out of the infant clothes they receive at a baby shower. But not one Texas family. The Houston Chronicle says JaMichael Brown’s birth broke a record—for the largest baby ever born in the state. At 16.1 pounds, JaMichael was too big to fit into any of the newborn diapers the hospital had on hand. He was also born with a full head of hair. In case you were wondering, JaMichael was born via Cesarean section.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- Michelle Obama-Inspired “Just Move” Stamps Pulled Over Safety Concerns
- Neonatologists Care For Baby Gorilla
- Obama Aides Launched Twitter Sting to Nab Renegade Tweeter
- Tips for a Happier Commute
- Tracking Wildfire Risk From Space