Texas Woman Gives Birth to 16-Pound Baby
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 11 July 2011 10:14 AM
I guess everything is bigger in Texas. New parents can usually get a couple months out of the infant clothes they receive at a baby shower. But not one Texas family. The Houston Chronicle says JaMichael Brown’s birth broke a record—for the largest baby ever born in the state. At 16.1 pounds, JaMichael was too big to fit into any of the newborn diapers the hospital had on hand. He was also born with a full head of hair. In case you were wondering, JaMichael was born via Cesarean section.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 20, 2013
- Gears Make Bug a Super Jumper
- Jeff Bezos Outlines Plans for Newspaper ‘Golden Age’
- New London Building Melts Car
- Study to Examine Health Risk of Living Near a Highway
- Opinion: ‘Christmas in September’ Wastes Taxpayer Money