Teens: Facebook is Like, Over
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 4 March 2013 8:42 AM
Facebook is like, so over. Or so say the teens of the world. The social networking company has even admitted that “teen engagement” is down across the site. The San Francisco Chronicle says teenagers have turned their attention to more intimate sites like Instagram and Snapchat, where one can share photos and personal information with a smaller group of close friends.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice