Technology Doesn?t Divide
Written by Pat's Papers | Sunday, 8 November 2009 7:56 PM
A new study has found that technology is not as socially isolating as once feared. A report released by the Pew Research Center found quite the opposite says the San Francisco Chronicle: ?People who use the Internet, instant messaging, mobile phones, photo sharing sites and social networks benefit from being more likely to have a larger, more diverse core of close confidants.?
Click here to read the full report
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice