Technology Deletes Snow Days
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 8 February 2011 9:31 AM
Technology has undoubtedly improved our collective lives. But USA Today says the ability to tele-commute is on target to destroy one of the best things about being a student: snow days. Schools say they’ve been experimenting more and more with programs like Skype because of this year’s heavy snow fall. Fortunately (or unfortunately), that means students can learn from virtually anywhere, even when they are snowed in.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 23, 2013
- Redskins Debate Rekindled
- Jay Z Pressured to Drop Clothing Deal with Barneys
- Scientists Question Humans’ Family Tree
- Teens Drinking More Sugary Beverages
- Enough with the Pumpkin Spice