Technology Deletes Snow Days
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 8 February 2011 9:31 AM
Technology has undoubtedly improved our collective lives. But USA Today says the ability to tele-commute is on target to destroy one of the best things about being a student: snow days. Schools say they’ve been experimenting more and more with programs like Skype because of this year’s heavy snow fall. Fortunately (or unfortunately), that means students can learn from virtually anywhere, even when they are snowed in.
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 29, 2013
- Study: Like Humans, Dogs Yawn Sympathetically
- Study: College Kids Aren’t Having More Sex Than They Used To
- Detroit Police Reveal Bra Cup Sizes of Female Officers
- PHOTO of the DAY: Impromptu Docking
- Who Caught Your Fish? New Technology Has the Answer