Technology Deletes Snow Days
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 8 February 2011 9:31 AM
Technology has undoubtedly improved our collective lives. But USA Today says the ability to tele-commute is on target to destroy one of the best things about being a student: snow days. Schools say they’ve been experimenting more and more with programs like Skype because of this year’s heavy snow fall. Fortunately (or unfortunately), that means students can learn from virtually anywhere, even when they are snowed in.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 29, 2014
- The Boss’s Cryptic Email Replies
- The Right Size Phone for Your Hand
- Couple Turns $10K Into $50M Rainbow Loom Empire
- High School Teachers Read “Mean” Tweets About Them
- How Frozen Led Disney Animation Back from the Brink