Technology Deletes Snow Days
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 8 February 2011 9:31 AM
Technology has undoubtedly improved our collective lives. But USA Today says the ability to tele-commute is on target to destroy one of the best things about being a student: snow days. Schools say they’ve been experimenting more and more with programs like Skype because of this year’s heavy snow fall. Fortunately (or unfortunately), that means students can learn from virtually anywhere, even when they are snowed in.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter