Technology Deletes Snow Days
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 8 February 2011 9:31 AM
Technology has undoubtedly improved our collective lives. But USA Today says the ability to tele-commute is on target to destroy one of the best things about being a student: snow days. Schools say they’ve been experimenting more and more with programs like Skype because of this year’s heavy snow fall. Fortunately (or unfortunately), that means students can learn from virtually anywhere, even when they are snowed in.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 21, 2013
- Smartphone Camera Comparison: iPhone is Surprise Winner
- Will Eating Moldy Food Really Make You Sick?
- Banjo Jam Session Etiquette
- How to Fight in Front of Your Kids
- San Francisco Bans Street Chess