Taylor Swift’s Many Exes
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 18 October 2012 7:35 AM
Taylor Swift sits down with USA Today to talk about her string of songs aimed at ex-boyfriends. She says: “I can say I’d honestly rather be happy than have 30 to 40 songs that I’ve written about these thrilling, exciting, horrible, unhappy times. I know red flags, and I steer away from them, because I have a priority on being happy.” When it comes to her new beau, however, Swift isn’t divulging any details.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice