Tale of the Lost Wedding Ring
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 5 October 2012 8:25 AM
If you lose your wedding ring, you better have a good story to tell your wife, says Chicago Tribune columnist Mary Schmich. The man she profiles in her column today certainly does. It was only after 41-year-old Chris Bires gave the change is his pocket to a street busker that he realized he’d placed his wedding ring in the same pocket. Don’t worry—the story has a happy ending, and Schmich tells it well, as usual.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice