Tackling Your Clutter
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 July 2012 8:56 AM
“She sees clutter, He sees treasures.” The Wall Street Journal tries to explain why it’s so difficult for a couple to part with stuff that’s cluttering up their apartment. Basically, it comes down to this: it’s a power struggle. As a psychologist puts it: “If you’re arguing about a dirty towel on the floor, at a deeper level you may be arguing about who’s in charge.”
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?