Survey: Fewer TVs in US Homes
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 1 December 2011 9:07 AM
For the first time in 40 years of tracking there are fewer US households with TVs. The Nielsen survey also found that the number of households without a single TV is at its lowest level since 1975—three percent.
SOURCE: New York Post
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 17, 2013
- Freak Toy Helicopter Accident Leaves Man Dead
- Gandolfini Farewell Movie Shows New Side of Familiar Actor
- Getting a Table at a Hot Restaurant
- Opinion: Obama Administration Out to Destroy Dimon
- Tyra Banks Poses as Cindy Crawford