Survey: Fewer TVs in US Homes
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 1 December 2011 9:07 AM
For the first time in 40 years of tracking there are fewer US households with TVs. The Nielsen survey also found that the number of households without a single TV is at its lowest level since 1975—three percent.
SOURCE: New York Post
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 28, 2013
- The Search for the Perfect Egg
- 9 Great Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 3rd Annual Rules for Thanksgiving Touch Football
- Don’t Touch that Basketball
- Editorial: 5 Ways to Cut Hyperpartisanship in Washington