Survey: Fewer TVs in US Homes
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 1 December 2011 9:07 AM
For the first time in 40 years of tracking there are fewer US households with TVs. The Nielsen survey also found that the number of households without a single TV is at its lowest level since 1975—three percent.
SOURCE: New York Post
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- Teens Drinking More Sugary Beverages
- Tesla Fire Raises Questions About Acclaimed Car
- Alaskan Town’s Cat Mayor Using Up 9 Lives
- Embracing Hurricane Sandy’s Scars
- Draconid Meteor Shower to Light Up Evening Sky