Survey: Fewer TVs in US Homes
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 1 December 2011 9:07 AM
For the first time in 40 years of tracking there are fewer US households with TVs. The Nielsen survey also found that the number of households without a single TV is at its lowest level since 1975—three percent.
SOURCE: New York Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 24, 2014
- Walters’ Retirement Signals End of Big Interview Era
- Clay Aiken’s Primary Challenger Dies
- Italy to Include Drugs & Sex in GDP Calculations
- Velomobile Turns Heads During Commute
- Could Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 Be A Laptop Replacement?