Supreme Court “Receptive” to Arizona Immigration Law
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 26 April 2012 8:53 AM
The Supreme Court seems “receptive” to the core elements of Arizona’s controversial immigration law, reports the Washington Post this morning. Justices on both sides of the political aisle expressed skepticism that the state’s mandatory immigration status check of anyone stopped by the police violated Congress’s ability to regulate national immigration policy, which is what the Obama administration is arguing.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter