Supreme Court “Receptive” to Arizona Immigration Law
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 26 April 2012 8:53 AM
The Supreme Court seems “receptive” to the core elements of Arizona’s controversial immigration law, reports the Washington Post this morning. Justices on both sides of the political aisle expressed skepticism that the state’s mandatory immigration status check of anyone stopped by the police violated Congress’s ability to regulate national immigration policy, which is what the Obama administration is arguing.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background