Summer Style Alert: Cropped Pants for Men
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 13 June 2012 8:06 AM
Cropped and rolled up pants are (allegedly) hot for men this season—that’s what USA Today says, anyways. The way to go about it, if you’re interested, is to start with a pair of slim, hemmed pants because “you don’t want a 3-inch-thick doughnut encircling your ankle.” Finish by pairing with a boat shoe or a loafer.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity