Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 4 June 2012 9:20 AM
“Baby, it’s Cold Inside.” That’s the apt-for-a-Monday headline in the Washington Post Style section this morning. After a weekend of thawing out, it’s time to return to your ice cave, er, cubicle. The Post talks to several office workers for tips on how to survive the “hypothermic tundra.” One woman says she has two sweaters—one for her arm and one for her knees.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave