Study: Some Tattoos Forever
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 September 2012 8:09 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Diamonds aren’t the only thing that lasts forever. A new study has found that tattoos that are more than three years old can be impossible to remove says the San Francisco Chronicle. After time, the ink penetrates the skin to a level that even lasers cannot erase. Other factors can have an impact too—like whether you’re a smoker or not, and the location and size of your tattoo.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?