Study: Some Tattoos Forever
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 September 2012 8:09 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Diamonds aren’t the only thing that lasts forever. A new study has found that tattoos that are more than three years old can be impossible to remove says the San Francisco Chronicle. After time, the ink penetrates the skin to a level that even lasers cannot erase. Other factors can have an impact too—like whether you’re a smoker or not, and the location and size of your tattoo.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave