Study: People Use Far Too Little Sunscreen
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 8:38 AM
If you thought the sun screen in your make-up was enough, think again. The Wall Street Journal says people who think they are wearing the proper sunscreen daily typically apply only 1/3 to 1/2 of the recommended amount. That has the FDA ginning up ways to help people understand the importance of using both UVA and UVB protection every day. New labels on sun screen bottles will be the first step, rolled out on June 18th.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 11/22 Abraham Zapruder and His Famous Film
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”