Study: People Use Far Too Little Sunscreen
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 8:38 AM
If you thought the sun screen in your make-up was enough, think again. The Wall Street Journal says people who think they are wearing the proper sunscreen daily typically apply only 1/3 to 1/2 of the recommended amount. That has the FDA ginning up ways to help people understand the importance of using both UVA and UVB protection every day. New labels on sun screen bottles will be the first step, rolled out on June 18th.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 1, 2013
- Grumpy Cat Gets Endorsement Deal
- Gandolfini Farewell Movie Shows New Side of Familiar Actor
- Voyager Goes Where No Man Has Gone Before
- Analysis: Diplomatic Options With Syria and Iran
- Honey, You’re Embarrassing Me!