Study: People Use Far Too Little Sunscreen
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 8:38 AM
If you thought the sun screen in your make-up was enough, think again. The Wall Street Journal says people who think they are wearing the proper sunscreen daily typically apply only 1/3 to 1/2 of the recommended amount. That has the FDA ginning up ways to help people understand the importance of using both UVA and UVB protection every day. New labels on sun screen bottles will be the first step, rolled out on June 18th.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet