Study: People Use Far Too Little Sunscreen
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 8:38 AM
If you thought the sun screen in your make-up was enough, think again. The Wall Street Journal says people who think they are wearing the proper sunscreen daily typically apply only 1/3 to 1/2 of the recommended amount. That has the FDA ginning up ways to help people understand the importance of using both UVA and UVB protection every day. New labels on sun screen bottles will be the first step, rolled out on June 18th.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 3, 2014
- Top 10 Songs of Summer (VIDEO)
- World Cup Win a Proud Moment for Germans Conflicted About Pride
- How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice
- Review: The Ultra-Secure Blackphone
- Europe Bankrolling Terror by Caving In to Ransom Demands