Study: Paper Towels Better Than Hand Dryers
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:36 AM
Ditch the hand dryer, says the Daily Mail. According to scientists regular old paper towels are much more effective at getting rid of germs because they dry hands quicker and physically remove germs. Studies have shown that germs can actually live inside dryers and are blasted around the room when they are activated, a concern in public restrooms where the level of germs is high thanks to constantly flushing toilets.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 23, 2013
- “Healthy” Chips Flooding the Marketplace
- NSA Winning War on Encryption
- Barilla Chairman Sparks Controversy With Remark About Gays
- Pope Francis: Church is Obsessed With Abortion, Homosexuality and Contraception
- Review Roundup: iPhone 5s is The Leader of the Pack