Study: Paper Towels Better Than Hand Dryers
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:36 AM
Ditch the hand dryer, says the Daily Mail. According to scientists regular old paper towels are much more effective at getting rid of germs because they dry hands quicker and physically remove germs. Studies have shown that germs can actually live inside dryers and are blasted around the room when they are activated, a concern in public restrooms where the level of germs is high thanks to constantly flushing toilets.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 30, 2014
- Duck Dynasty Clan Launches Gun Line
- Feds Seek Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombings
- Jay Leno’s Tonight Show Exit Interview
- Mars Rover Celebrates Unexpected 10th Anniversary
- Car Makers Aim to Put Internet Behind the Wheel