Study: Paper Towels Better Than Hand Dryers
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:36 AM
Ditch the hand dryer, says the Daily Mail. According to scientists regular old paper towels are much more effective at getting rid of germs because they dry hands quicker and physically remove germs. Studies have shown that germs can actually live inside dryers and are blasted around the room when they are activated, a concern in public restrooms where the level of germs is high thanks to constantly flushing toilets.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 24, 2013
- Theater Chain Gambles on Cushy, Reclining Seats
- Obama Aides Launched Twitter Sting to Nab Renegade Tweeter
- Facebook Relaxes Privacy Rules for Teenagers
- North Carolina, Ohio Team Up to Fight Connecticut’s “First in Flight” Claim
- Sending Cash Through Email