Study: Paper Towels Better Than Hand Dryers
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:36 AM
Ditch the hand dryer, says the Daily Mail. According to scientists regular old paper towels are much more effective at getting rid of germs because they dry hands quicker and physically remove germs. Studies have shown that germs can actually live inside dryers and are blasted around the room when they are activated, a concern in public restrooms where the level of germs is high thanks to constantly flushing toilets.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 2, 2014
- J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- Top 10 Songs of Summer (VIDEO)
- Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter
- Once Unlikely Partners IBM & Apple Team Up
- Signs of HIV in Child Thought to Have Been Cured