Study: Paper Towels Better Than Hand Dryers
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 June 2013 6:36 AM
Ditch the hand dryer, says the Daily Mail. According to scientists regular old paper towels are much more effective at getting rid of germs because they dry hands quicker and physically remove germs. Studies have shown that germs can actually live inside dryers and are blasted around the room when they are activated, a concern in public restrooms where the level of germs is high thanks to constantly flushing toilets.
SOURCE: Daily Mail
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Twitter Still Losing Money as it Plans IPO
- Take Home a Piece of Caesars Palace
- Sandblasting Bans Ineffective
- Late to the Twitter Party? Here’s a Primer
- Government Rethinks How to Release Economic Data