Study: Overweight CEOS Less Effective
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says staying in shape can have an effect on your job. New research has shown that overweight CEOs command less leadership and are perceived as ineffective on the job. A larger waistline can also affect an executive’s stamina. The Journal also notes that today’s CEOs are more present than ever before, and in many cases must be “camera-ready” at a moment’s notice.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Opinion: GOP at a Dead End Over Shutdown
- Study: Men Ogle Women’s Bodies, Women do it Too
- iPhone Case Doubles as Charger
- “SNL” Needs a Black Female Cast Member
- Marathon Charities Running on Empty