Study: Overweight CEOS Less Effective
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says staying in shape can have an effect on your job. New research has shown that overweight CEOs command less leadership and are perceived as ineffective on the job. A larger waistline can also affect an executive’s stamina. The Journal also notes that today’s CEOs are more present than ever before, and in many cases must be “camera-ready” at a moment’s notice.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Miley Pulled From Vogue Cover
- How to Fight in Front of Your Kids
- Study: Estrogen to Blame for Weight Gain in Middle-Aged Men
- After 35 Years, Nyad Complete Historic Swim
- Latest Sports Craze: FootGolf