Study: Overweight CEOS Less Effective
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says staying in shape can have an effect on your job. New research has shown that overweight CEOs command less leadership and are perceived as ineffective on the job. A larger waistline can also affect an executive’s stamina. The Journal also notes that today’s CEOs are more present than ever before, and in many cases must be “camera-ready” at a moment’s notice.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet