Study: Overweight CEOS Less Effective
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says staying in shape can have an effect on your job. New research has shown that overweight CEOs command less leadership and are perceived as ineffective on the job. A larger waistline can also affect an executive’s stamina. The Journal also notes that today’s CEOs are more present than ever before, and in many cases must be “camera-ready” at a moment’s notice.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 18, 2013
- Objects of Ridicule, Holiday Letters Endure
- Bulb Hoarders Prepare for Phase Out
- Ed Sheeran: The Biggest Star You’ve Never Heard Of
- Medal of Honor Recipient Tries to Shed Stigma of PTSD
- What Happens to Fast & Furious Franchise After Walker’s Death