Study: Overweight CEOS Less Effective
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says staying in shape can have an effect on your job. New research has shown that overweight CEOs command less leadership and are perceived as ineffective on the job. A larger waistline can also affect an executive’s stamina. The Journal also notes that today’s CEOs are more present than ever before, and in many cases must be “camera-ready” at a moment’s notice.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 2, 2013
- 9 Exercise Excuses Shot Down
- Sandblasting Bans Ineffective
- North Carolina, Ohio Team Up to Fight Connecticut’s “First in Flight” Claim
- Boehner, White House Harden Stance as Shutdown Enters Second Week
- Teens Drinking More Sugary Beverages