Study: Overweight CEOS Less Effective
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 January 2013 9:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says staying in shape can have an effect on your job. New research has shown that overweight CEOs command less leadership and are perceived as ineffective on the job. A larger waistline can also affect an executive’s stamina. The Journal also notes that today’s CEOs are more present than ever before, and in many cases must be “camera-ready” at a moment’s notice.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 6, 2014
- What’s Happening in Ukraine and Why?
- The Changing Landscape of Backyard Playsets
- Dry Cleaner Offers Free Cleaning to Unemployed
- Why Trains are More Efficient Than Trucks
- Art Museum Offers Multisensory Experience for the Visually Impaired