Study: One in 3 Chance You’re a Victim of Fish Fraud
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 23 July 2012 9:23 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Talk about a bait ‘n’ switch. The Sun Sentinel says fish fraud runs rampant at restaurants around the country. According to a new reports, there’s a one-in-three chance that you won’t be served the fish you ordered and instead will get a less expensive variety, like tilapia. Sushi joints were Florida’s most “egregious offenders,” mislabeling white tuna 100 percent of the time.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave