Study: Mens Names Linked to Success Factors
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 13 August 2013 7:24 AM
If you’re racking your brain for a suitable name for your baby boy, you might want to consider John, David or Steve says the Daily Mail. According to a new study, men with those names tend to be more successful in business than men by any other names. Men named Rick, on the other hand, are most likely to have lost money on a business venture. Some other fortuitous options: Pauls, Alans and Richards are more likely to strike it rich and Freds, Brians and Bens are most likely to “hit the big time.”
SOURCE: Daily Mail
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- Should We Still Bother with Daylight Saving Time?
- Conde Nast Ends Internship Program Over Fair Pay Dispute
- Warren Buffett: Don’t Use Debt Ceiling as a Weapon
- Original Astronaut Scott Carpenter Dies
- Spain Considers Time Change, Shift to Traditional Work Hours