Study: Mens Names Linked to Success Factors
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 13 August 2013 7:24 AM
If you’re racking your brain for a suitable name for your baby boy, you might want to consider John, David or Steve says the Daily Mail. According to a new study, men with those names tend to be more successful in business than men by any other names. Men named Rick, on the other hand, are most likely to have lost money on a business venture. Some other fortuitous options: Pauls, Alans and Richards are more likely to strike it rich and Freds, Brians and Bens are most likely to “hit the big time.”
SOURCE: Daily Mail
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 28, 2014
- Disney Parks Host “It’s a Small World” Sing-along to Mark 50th Anniversary
- What Can Apple Do With $159 Billion?
- Sailboat Family Rescue Spurs Parenting Debate
- Magnetic Beads Treat Acid Reflux
- Korean Ferry Rescue Mishandled