Study: Men Like to Be Cuddled
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 July 2011 8:57 AM
The New York Post reports on the results of a sex study that says basically, we’ve got it all backwards: men want to be cuddled and women want sex. A new study by the Kinsey Institute found that men are more likely to want to stay in a relationship that features a lot of “tender kissing” and snuggling. Women, on the other hand, are more likely to stay put if they’re being sexually satisfied. Both men and women were more likely to report being satisfied with their relationships the longer they laster.
Read the full report, the first study to analyze “sexual and relationship parameters of middle-aged or older couples in committed, long-term relationships,” issued by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction..
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Business Insider spent a day with me, documenting my 15-hour workday
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/21 Teen Survives Flight from San Jose to Maui in Wheel Well
- 4/18 Business Insider’s “Day in the Life” Video with Pat
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg