State Fair Advice: Don’t Pet the Pigs
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 15 August 2012 7:49 AM
Attention fair-goers: don’t pet the pigs. A new study from researchers at the University of Minnesota has found that even healthy-looking pigs can be sick with swine flu. The Minneapolis Star Tribune says the warning comes on the heels of 150 new cases of swine flu, linked to contact with pigs at state fairs around the country.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity