Sports Teams Fly High with Charter Flights
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 25 October 2012 8:33 AM
The Wall Street Journal gives us a glimpse inside the charter planes used by pro sports teams in this morning’s paper. Instead of flying with the rest of us, or buying their own private jets, many sports teams charter regular airline flights to get to away games. Delta appears to be the airline of choice and the perks—Dove ice cream bars served on silver platters; beds big enough for 7-footers—are a lot nicer than mere mortals receive.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice