Speed to Your Gate, In a Porsche
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 13 September 2012 8:33 AM
The Wall Street Journal has the details on a fun Delta promotion at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. Top fliers will be met at the gate and driven across the tarmac to their connecting flight in a $66,000 Porsche Cayenne S. And it’s not just for show—the airline says their car service saves about 25 to 35 people from missing their connections daily.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013