Snow a No-Show at Ski Resorts
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 December 2011 9:28 AM
Where’s the white stuff? There’s a great photo on the front page of USA Today showing a snowless ski resort. Of the 1200 ski trails in Vermont, barely 400 are open—in recent years that number has been closer to 800.
SOURCE: USA Today
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 23, 2013
- Newtown Shooting Report Released
- Behind the Scenes at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Oliver Stone Shares his JFK Conspiracy Theories
- Man Who Shot Iconic JFK Jr. Photo Still Haunted
- 9 Great Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving