Snow a No-Show at Ski Resorts
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 December 2011 9:28 AM
Where’s the white stuff? There’s a great photo on the front page of USA Today showing a snowless ski resort. Of the 1200 ski trails in Vermont, barely 400 are open—in recent years that number has been closer to 800.
SOURCE: USA Today
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 18, 2013
- Adding Outside Noise to Headphones
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars
- Getting a Table at a Hot Restaurant
- Gears Make Bug a Super Jumper
- First Tattooed Contestant at Miss America Pageant