Snow a No-Show at Ski Resorts
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 December 2011 9:28 AM
Where’s the white stuff? There’s a great photo on the front page of USA Today showing a snowless ski resort. Of the 1200 ski trails in Vermont, barely 400 are open—in recent years that number has been closer to 800.
SOURCE: USA Today
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 29, 2014
- What We’re Streaming on Netflix
- It’s a Jungle Out There: Learning to Drive in New York City
- Impossible to Win Twitter Fights
- Hotel “Fines” Guests $500 for Bad Reviews
- Where are the Women Sports Pundits?