Snow a No-Show at Ski Resorts
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 December 2011 9:28 AM
Where’s the white stuff? There’s a great photo on the front page of USA Today showing a snowless ski resort. Of the 1200 ski trails in Vermont, barely 400 are open—in recent years that number has been closer to 800.
SOURCE: USA Today
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 24, 2013
- Michelle Obama-Inspired “Just Move” Stamps Pulled Over Safety Concerns
- Tracking Wildfire Risk From Space
- Draconid Meteor Shower to Light Up Evening Sky
- iPhone Case Doubles as Charger
- Self-Checkout Machines Fall Short