Snow a No-Show at Ski Resorts
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 30 December 2011 9:28 AM
Where’s the white stuff? There’s a great photo on the front page of USA Today showing a snowless ski resort. Of the 1200 ski trails in Vermont, barely 400 are open—in recent years that number has been closer to 800.
SOURCE: USA Today
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 27, 2013
- Harry Potter Stamps Cause Stir
- Tips for Selling Your Car
- Oliver Stone Shares his JFK Conspiracy Theories
- Toronto Mayor Admits Crack Use; Won’t Step Down
- Real Life Cannonball Run Team Sets NY to LA Record