Smoking (Meat) Inside
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 August 2012 7:38 AM
Live in a tiny apartment and dream of barbeque? Just in time for the Labor Day weekend, the New York Post tests out three different indoor meat-smoking methods: a stove-top smoker, a smoking bag, and a smoking gun (seriously). The stove-top variety got high marks for flavor, the bag for ease and the gun won the “impressing dinner guests” category.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013