Small Pennsylvania Town Braces for Sandusky Circus
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 5 June 2012 8:34 AM
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette takes a look at Bellefonte, Pennsylvania this morning. It’s a town you’ll be hearing a lot more from in the coming months. The sleepy town of 6,100 is about to welcome hordes of journalists as the trial of Jerry Sandusky gets underway. The paper says Bellefonte has a rich history—one that’s tied intimately to the origins of Penn State.
SOURCE: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice