Skyping with the Cops
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 July 2012 9:17 AM
Call it Skyping with the cops, says the San Francisco Chronicle. The Bay Area is part of the country’s first pilot program that allows people to video chat with an officer instead of calling 911. The service can be used for anything except a life-threatening emergency. The department says the chats are not recorded and are untraceable.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity