Silicon Valley to Get New Patent Office
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 2 July 2012 8:04 AM
San Jose has received a big prize from the federal government says the Mercury News this morning. The first-ever expansion of the U.S. Patent Office will be located in the heart of Silicon Valley. Of the 500,000 patents submitted each year, one-fourth come from California and one-third of those originate in Silicon Valley. Denver and Dallas will also receive branches.
SOURCE: San Jose Mercury News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity