Sick of Waiting for the Doctor? New App For That
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 16 August 2012 7:44 AM
Four college-bound students have developed an app that may end long waiting times in the doctor’s office, says the Staten Island Advance. Inspired by websites that allow passengers to track their flight status before heading to the airport, appointmentstatus.com allows a doctor to upload their schedule for the day and then sends text alerts to patients if their appointment is delayed.
SOURCE: Staten Island Advance
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013