Should Facebook Give Access to Kids?
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 4 June 2012 9:11 AM
Should Facebook give access to kids? It’s happening anyway—kids lie about their age and there’s no real way to regulate that so Facebook is looking at ways to make it happen legitimately. The Wall Street Journal says one strategy being explored is tethering a kids’ account to their parent’s, which would give adults control over friend requests. The parent’s account would also be charged for any games downloaded by their children.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/7 15,000-Year-Old Words