Ship Cruises By Stranded Fishing Boat
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 April 2012 9:00 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Carnival Cruises has launched an investigation after passengers aboard one of its ships say their captain passed a small fishing boat in distress without stopping to help. The Miami Herald says two men aboard the ship later died. The captain says he was unaware of the fishing boat though dozens of bird-watchers on deck watched in horror as the cruise liner glided past the fishermen. Maritime law mandates that a ships stop if they see another vessel in trouble.
SOURCE: Miami Herald
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
And with this, I can reveal my involvement in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 3/11 Preview: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet
- 2/28 Jeff Gordon Gets Revenge With New Pepsi Test-Drive Prank