Ship Cruises By Stranded Fishing Boat
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 April 2012 9:00 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Carnival Cruises has launched an investigation after passengers aboard one of its ships say their captain passed a small fishing boat in distress without stopping to help. The Miami Herald says two men aboard the ship later died. The captain says he was unaware of the fishing boat though dozens of bird-watchers on deck watched in horror as the cruise liner glided past the fishermen. Maritime law mandates that a ships stop if they see another vessel in trouble.
SOURCE: Miami Herald
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 30, 2013
- Defending the Feature Film
- Over-The-Hill Video Game Champ Grooms Next Generation
- The Guide to Every NFL Team’s Secrets
- Florida Uses Magic to Slow Drivers Down
- Chicken Noodle Soup for the Office Worker’s Soul