Ship Cruises By Stranded Fishing Boat
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 April 2012 9:00 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Carnival Cruises has launched an investigation after passengers aboard one of its ships say their captain passed a small fishing boat in distress without stopping to help. The Miami Herald says two men aboard the ship later died. The captain says he was unaware of the fishing boat though dozens of bird-watchers on deck watched in horror as the cruise liner glided past the fishermen. Maritime law mandates that a ships stop if they see another vessel in trouble.
SOURCE: Miami Herald
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 23, 2013
- Sony and Viacom Reach Deal to Stream Cable Channels
- Is U.S. Ready for Al Jazeera America?
- September Fashion Magazine Round Up
- Hundreds Killed As Police Clash With Egyptian Protestors
- Are You a Chewer or a Sucker?