Shape Up for Slope Season
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 9 October 2012 8:28 AM
“Your ankles feel as though they’re caught between a Mack truck and a telephone pole…your quads start to shimmy like they’re shaking a can of paint. By the end of the morning, the question is, do you need new knees?” Ski season is just around the corner, and to get you ready the Denver Post has ask local instructors for some pre-season work outs. I’m going to do my squat jumps later today.
SOURCE: Denver Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity