SF Nudity Ban Heralds Hilarious Exceptions
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 21 November 2012 9:22 AM
San Francisco legislators just barely passed a public nudity ban yesterday, reports the Chronicle. But not all nudity is verboten. Being San Francisco, there are some pretty hilarious exceptions. Plumber’s cracks and skimpy bikinis are exempt from the ban, as are “bare-bottom cowboy chaps.” It is unclear, however, what the law says when someone wearing said chaps bends over.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave