SF Mulls Food Truck Ban Near Schools
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 February 2012 9:40 AM
Soon, it may not just be sex offenders that can’t come within 1500 feet of a school. The San Francisco Chronicle says legislators are trying to pass a local law that would prohibit food trucks from setting up near schools. The goal is to curb the childhood obesity epidemic, they say, “not being food Nazis.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 3, 2013
- “Healthy” Chips Flooding the Marketplace
- Single-Load Laundry Packets Dangerous for Kids
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars
- Adding Outside Noise to Headphones
- Kenyan Mall Attack Hits Close to Home