SF Mulls Food Truck Ban Near Schools
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 February 2012 9:40 AM
Soon, it may not just be sex offenders that can’t come within 1500 feet of a school. The San Francisco Chronicle says legislators are trying to pass a local law that would prohibit food trucks from setting up near schools. The goal is to curb the childhood obesity epidemic, they say, “not being food Nazis.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJune 29, 2014
- Behind the Scenes of a Jeopardy! Audition
- Team USA’s Secret World Cup Weapon: Sleep
- Rio’s Economic Inequality on Full Display for World Cup
- Lewis Katz Remembered by The Inquirer
- Which Type of Sunscreen is Best?