SF Mulls Food Truck Ban Near Schools
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 February 2012 9:40 AM
Soon, it may not just be sex offenders that can’t come within 1500 feet of a school. The San Francisco Chronicle says legislators are trying to pass a local law that would prohibit food trucks from setting up near schools. The goal is to curb the childhood obesity epidemic, they say, “not being food Nazis.”
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 25, 2013
- Prisoners Train Service Dogs for Wounded Veterans
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- Tech Review: Samsung’s New Smartwatch
- Obama Aides Launched Twitter Sting to Nab Renegade Tweeter
- Conde Nast Ends Internship Program Over Fair Pay Dispute