Seniors Smoking More Weed
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 23 February 2010 1:12 PM
More and more senior citizens are partaking in pot-smoking says the Newark Star Ledger. For many baby boomers marijuana doesn’t hold the stigma it did for their parents. And legalization advocates say the shifting cultural tide could make it easier to change the country’s laws regarding marijuana.
SOURCE: Newark Star-Ledger
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity