Seniors Smoking More Weed
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 23 February 2010 1:12 PM
More and more senior citizens are partaking in pot-smoking says the Newark Star Ledger. For many baby boomers marijuana doesn’t hold the stigma it did for their parents. And legalization advocates say the shifting cultural tide could make it easier to change the country’s laws regarding marijuana.
SOURCE: Newark Star-Ledger
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 23, 2013
- Photo of the Day: Seal Escapes Shark’s Bite
- High Blood Sugar Linked to Poor Memory
- Jay Z Pressured to Drop Clothing Deal with Barneys
- Halloween Candy Sugar Math
- Theater Chain Gambles on Cushy, Reclining Seats