Seniors Smoking More Weed
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 23 February 2010 1:12 PM
More and more senior citizens are partaking in pot-smoking says the Newark Star Ledger. For many baby boomers marijuana doesn’t hold the stigma it did for their parents. And legalization advocates say the shifting cultural tide could make it easier to change the country’s laws regarding marijuana.
SOURCE: Newark Star-Ledger
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 4, 2014
- Get Better at Saying “No”
- Archery Tournament Shows “Hunger Games Effect”
- Bull Market Hits 5-Year Mark
- Ellen’s Oscar Selfie the Most Re-Tweeted Tweet Ever
- Grave Diggers Struggle With Cold Temperatures