Seniors Smoking More Weed
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 23 February 2010 1:12 PM
More and more senior citizens are partaking in pot-smoking says the Newark Star Ledger. For many baby boomers marijuana doesn’t hold the stigma it did for their parents. And legalization advocates say the shifting cultural tide could make it easier to change the country’s laws regarding marijuana.
SOURCE: Newark Star-Ledger
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 29, 2014
- Kidnapped Ohio Women Speak Out on Anniversary of Their Release
- Don’t Knock Chrysler’s Bold Plans
- Hundreds Gather in Tampa for Santa Convention
- Antarctic Ice Sheet Collapse Underway & Irreversable
- Farewell to Barbara Walters