Seniors Smoking More Weed
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 23 February 2010 1:12 PM
More and more senior citizens are partaking in pot-smoking says the Newark Star Ledger. For many baby boomers marijuana doesn’t hold the stigma it did for their parents. And legalization advocates say the shifting cultural tide could make it easier to change the country’s laws regarding marijuana.
SOURCE: Newark Star-Ledger
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 16, 2013
- Opinion: ‘Christmas in September’ Wastes Taxpayer Money
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars
- Freak Toy Helicopter Accident Leaves Man Dead
- Old Place-Kicking Habits Die Hard in Ohio
- One Novel, Dozens of Translations