Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 29, 2014
- What We’re Streaming on Netflix
- It’s a Jungle Out There: Learning to Drive in New York City
- Living Memorials Help Terminally Ill Patients Celebrate Life
- When Your Star Pitchman Gets Traded
- California Assembly Passes Cellphone Kill Switch Bill