Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 31, 2014
- Ailing Man’s Snow Kidney Attracts Potential Donor
- Eating at Your Desk: Convenience or Annoyance?
- American Idol Wants You Back
- Mars Rover Celebrates Unexpected 10th Anniversary
- Lawmakers Legislate Against Knockouts Despite Lack of Evidence