Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter
- 7/17 Hard Times for Rock Cover Bands