Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types
- 7/10 Sipping Lattes as Air Raid Sirens Wail in Tel Aviv