Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013