Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 24, 2013
- New Flying Car Design Could Take Off
- Photo of the Day: Tiger Woods Hits Ball from Europe to Asia
- Study: Tail Wag Direction Can Indicate Dog’s Mood
- Fight for Your Right to Parody
- Choosing a Thanksgiving Wine