Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- T-Mobile Sharply Cuts International Roaming Rates
- The Huge Potential of Tidal Power
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- Fewer Bargains to be Found for Holiday Air Travel
- Colleges Try Lowering Tuition and Aid