Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 29, 2014
- Top 10 Songs of Summer (VIDEO)
- Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- New Crop of Gardeners: Young Guys
- Judge Calls for Return of Firing Squads
- Sen. Schumer Calls for Open Primaries to Save America