Seniors Hospitalized After Eating Pot Brownies at Funeral
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 9:17 AM
Three elderly people in their 70s and 80s were admitted to the hospital complaining of “nausea, dizziness, and inability to stand unassisted” after inadvertently eating some pot brownies at a friend’s funeral.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 27, 2014
- New Digital Warhol Works Revealed
- Overwhelming Feeling on Marathon Day in Boston: Normalcy
- Bloomberg Spending $50M to Create Anti-NRA
- Ultimate Warrior the Latest Wrestler to Die Early
- Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry