Seeking: Cyber Maid
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 13 August 2012 6:29 AM
If your online reputation is getting a bit soiled, you might want to consider hiring a “cyber maid.” Services include posting flattering comments on Yelp and issuing press releases to replace negative Google results with positive ones. It’s the latest trend to hit our digital life, says the Sun Sentinel, and it’s not exactly cheap. Prices range from around $2,000 up in to the five digits for constant monitoring.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity