Security Reduced Before Libya Attacks
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 11 October 2012 8:24 AM
The Wall Street Journal says the State Department reduced its security in Libya in the weeks before the attack that killed four Americans, including the Ambassador. The news came out during a “politically charged congressional hearing” yesterday, where former security officials testified that the State Department’s decision to replace US security guards with Libyan staff was a controversial and ill-advised one.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?