Secrecy Still an Apple Strategy
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 May 2012 7:32 AM
Steve Jobs wasn’t the only one who could do secrecy. Yesterday Apple CEO Tim Cook said he would “double down” on the company’s notorious confidentiality. Despite his tight-lipped pledge, the San Francisco Chronicle says Cook mentioned some interesting developments on the horizon during his second interview since taking over for Jobs. Among them: a better Apple TV, a more intuitive Siri and iPhones made in the USA.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity