Searching for Richard III in UK Parking Lot
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 7:34 AM
British archaeologists are digging up a parking lot in Leicester in hopes of solving a mystery, says the LA Times: where in the world are the remains of Richard III? There are several questions about the English monarch that still linger more than 500 years after his death, including whether Shakespeare’s portrayal of him as a “deform’d, unfinish’d” hunchback was accurate.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013