Searching for Richard III in UK Parking Lot
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 7:34 AM
British archaeologists are digging up a parking lot in Leicester in hopes of solving a mystery, says the LA Times: where in the world are the remains of Richard III? There are several questions about the English monarch that still linger more than 500 years after his death, including whether Shakespeare’s portrayal of him as a “deform’d, unfinish’d” hunchback was accurate.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity