Search for Jimmy Hoffa’s Body Leads to Driveway
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 28 September 2012 7:11 AM
Authorities are investigating a tip they received from a man who claims Jimmy Hoffa is buried under a driveway in suburban Michigan. This afternoon they will drill down and take a soil sample from the area and then send the sample out for testing. The Detroit Free Press says police are skeptical that they’ll find anything but either way, it should take a week or two to get the results.
SOURCE: Detroit Free-Press
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?