Search Engine Tricks and Tips
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 25 October 2012 8:16 AM
The New York Times has a helpful guide for web searchers in this morning’s paper. Tricks like typing in your zip cope plus the word “movie” will get you local theater times. Swap “movie” for “weather” and you’ve got your local forecast. And, say you want to limit your results to a specific website, all you need to do is enter site: patspapers.com into Google and voila.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013