SAT Rule Change Requires Photo
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 8:58 AM
The New York Times has news about the SAT and ACT rule changes announced yesterday. This is in direct response to a cheating scandal on Long Island where high-scoring students were using fake IDs to take tests for other students. The big change is that students must upload a photo when they register to take either test, and then match that photo when they show up for the test.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Food author Michael Ruhlman shares his tips for the perfect scrambled egg.
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg