SAT Rule Change Requires Photo
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 8:58 AM
The New York Times has news about the SAT and ACT rule changes announced yesterday. This is in direct response to a cheating scandal on Long Island where high-scoring students were using fake IDs to take tests for other students. The big change is that students must upload a photo when they register to take either test, and then match that photo when they show up for the test.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter