SAT Rule Change Requires Photo
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 8:58 AM
The New York Times has news about the SAT and ACT rule changes announced yesterday. This is in direct response to a cheating scandal on Long Island where high-scoring students were using fake IDs to take tests for other students. The big change is that students must upload a photo when they register to take either test, and then match that photo when they show up for the test.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity