SAT Rule Change Requires Photo
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 8:58 AM
The New York Times has news about the SAT and ACT rule changes announced yesterday. This is in direct response to a cheating scandal on Long Island where high-scoring students were using fake IDs to take tests for other students. The big change is that students must upload a photo when they register to take either test, and then match that photo when they show up for the test.
SOURCE: New York Times
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 22, 2013
- San Francisco Bans Tour Buses Around Painted Ladies
- Retailers Embrace Thanksgivukkah
- Compromise May Be Theme of Hillary’s 2016 Campaign
- New Homes Built with Renters in Mind
- Photo: Tornado Rips Through Reporter’s Hometown