SAT Rule Change Requires Photo
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 8:58 AM
The New York Times has news about the SAT and ACT rule changes announced yesterday. This is in direct response to a cheating scandal on Long Island where high-scoring students were using fake IDs to take tests for other students. The big change is that students must upload a photo when they register to take either test, and then match that photo when they show up for the test.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
WestJet finds out what passengers want for Christmas - then delivers gifts to baggage claim.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/10 WestJet Christmas Miracle Stunt
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”