SAT Rule Change Requires Photo
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 March 2012 8:58 AM
The New York Times has news about the SAT and ACT rule changes announced yesterday. This is in direct response to a cheating scandal on Long Island where high-scoring students were using fake IDs to take tests for other students. The big change is that students must upload a photo when they register to take either test, and then match that photo when they show up for the test.
SOURCE: New York Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 19, 2013
- Bulb Hoarders Prepare for Phase Out
- Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- Super Bowl Showdown: New York vs New Jersey
- Detroit Bankruptcy Woes at Street Level
- Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background