Samsung Galaxy S III: Full of Features
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 21 June 2012 8:49 AM
Samsung isn’t messing around. David Pogue of the New York Times says the company’s newest phone, the Galaxy S III, “is teeming with features aimed at humiliating the iPhone.” The list is too long to reprint but one of the cooler features is something called Smart Stay, which uses the phone’s front-facing camera to catch your eye. When you look away, it dims the screen to save power. Also very cool: tilt zooming and instant muting.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?