Romney, Ryan Disregard Facts at RNC
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 31 August 2012 7:58 AM
The New York Times says there were so many factual errors in Mitt Romney’s speech last night and in the Paul Ryan speech the night before that “concerns about fact-checking have been largely set aside.” The paper points out several topics—the country’s credit rating, Medicare, G.M.’s Janesville plant—where the truth took the backseat.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?