Romney Impersonator Ready for Race
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 17 July 2012 9:11 AM
Mike Cote has “Mitt his match” says the LA Times. The 56-year-old drywall finisher is a spitting image of Mitt Romney, albeit with a little dye in his eyebrows. Cote is hoping as the presidential campaign heats up, so will his impersonation career. Cote’s already had some practice on a yet-to-be-aired “Real World”-type show, where a group of presidential impersonators live together.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013