Romney: Big Ol’ Softie
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 September 2012 8:22 AM
Young Mitt Romney was a big ol’ sweetheart, says the New York Post this morning. This photo from the 1960s shows a love-struck Mitt posing on a beach in France next to a big heart-enclosed proclamation for his future wife. Apparently, the photo showed up in Time magazine at the time. It’s recently been resurrected to demonstrate Romney’s softer side during the final push of his campaign.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?