Romney: Big Ol’ Softie
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 27 September 2012 8:22 AM
Young Mitt Romney was a big ol’ sweetheart, says the New York Post this morning. This photo from the 1960s shows a love-struck Mitt posing on a beach in France next to a big heart-enclosed proclamation for his future wife. Apparently, the photo showed up in Time magazine at the time. It’s recently been resurrected to demonstrate Romney’s softer side during the final push of his campaign.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave