Romney and Ryan: Mismatched Style
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 15 August 2012 8:22 AM
An interesting take on Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in the Washington Post this morning. The paper says they are mismatched in terms of style. Romney is always bottoned up. Ryan is “rumpled.” The story says he looked like he had to borrow someone’s suit.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013