Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:36 PM
Washington Post columnist Caroline Butler has dreams of a “right-sized Christmas.” Butler says you can avoid some of the stress the holidays induce by managing expectations. Getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising can all make the upheaval of the holidays feel less stressful.
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- Honey, You’re Embarrassing Me!
- Whale Alert App Helps Ship Captains Avoid Collisions
- Pawprints Can Unlock New iPhone
- Miley Pulled From Vogue Cover
- Florida Uses Magic to Slow Drivers Down