Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:36 PM
Washington Post columnist Caroline Butler has dreams of a “right-sized Christmas.” Butler says you can avoid some of the stress the holidays induce by managing expectations. Getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising can all make the upheaval of the holidays feel less stressful.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Ebay Founder to Fund Watchdog Journalism
- Should We Still Bother with Daylight Saving Time?
- Boston Waiting a Century for a Clincher
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller
- Party Planners Struggle to Top Each Other