Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:36 PM
Washington Post columnist Caroline Butler has dreams of a “right-sized Christmas.” Butler says you can avoid some of the stress the holidays induce by managing expectations. Getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising can all make the upheaval of the holidays feel less stressful.
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 23, 2013
- 9 Great Pie Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Avoiding Holiday Weight Gain
- Tips for Selling Your Car
- Yahoo Betting on Video with Couric Hire
- Canada’s Prime Minister Pens Hockey History Book