Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:36 PM
Washington Post columnist Caroline Butler has dreams of a “right-sized Christmas.” Butler says you can avoid some of the stress the holidays induce by managing expectations. Getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising can all make the upheaval of the holidays feel less stressful.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 5, 2014
- Smart Toilets Arrive From Japan
- Exit Interview: Barbara Walters (VIDEO)
- College Dropout Calls in Bomb Threat to Graduation to Hide News from Family
- Health Centers for Reluctant Patients: Men
- Plane Crashes Into House Once Owned by Pilot