Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 24 November 2009 1:36 PM
Washington Post columnist Caroline Butler has dreams of a “right-sized Christmas.” Butler says you can avoid some of the stress the holidays induce by managing expectations. Getting enough sleep, eating well and exercising can all make the upheaval of the holidays feel less stressful.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 31, 2014
- Study: Autism May Begin During Pregnancy
- The Changing Landscape of Backyard Playsets
- Thoreau’s Walden Goes Digital
- New Starbucks App Could Boost Barista Tips
- Mudslide Rescuers Try to Prevent Rogue Searchers