Review: Cheney Goes Unchallenged in Documentary
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 15 March 2013 8:36 AM
There’s a Dick Cheney documentary airing tonight on Showtime. The New York Times’ Alessandra Stanley says it has its interesting moments, but may be dissatisfying to some because Cheney is not challenged on some of his assertions. Most notably, says Stanley, is Cheney’s defense of his positions on weapons of mass destruction, the Iraq war and waterboarding “with his usual aplomb and deft obfuscation.”
SOURCE: New York Times
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 2, 2013
- 80-Year-Old Body Builder Labeled Steroid Cheat
- Freak Toy Helicopter Accident Leaves Man Dead
- VIDEO: Gwyneth Paltrow Narrowly Avoids Moped Accident
- Japan’s Revered Baseball Record in Jeopardy
- Analysis: Obama’s Evolving Doctrine