Review: Cheney Goes Unchallenged in Documentary
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 15 March 2013 8:36 AM
There’s a Dick Cheney documentary airing tonight on Showtime. The New York Times’ Alessandra Stanley says it has its interesting moments, but may be dissatisfying to some because Cheney is not challenged on some of his assertions. Most notably, says Stanley, is Cheney’s defense of his positions on weapons of mass destruction, the Iraq war and waterboarding “with his usual aplomb and deft obfuscation.”
SOURCE: New York Times
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 15, 2013
- The Guide to a Perfect Nap
- After 35 Years, Nyad Complete Historic Swim
- Parkinson’s Takes Center Stage in Michael J. Fox’s New Show
- Analyzing the Fall of the BlackBerry
- Winnipeg Wages War on Mosquitos