Review: Cheney Goes Unchallenged in Documentary
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 15 March 2013 8:36 AM
There’s a Dick Cheney documentary airing tonight on Showtime. The New York Times’ Alessandra Stanley says it has its interesting moments, but may be dissatisfying to some because Cheney is not challenged on some of his assertions. Most notably, says Stanley, is Cheney’s defense of his positions on weapons of mass destruction, the Iraq war and waterboarding “with his usual aplomb and deft obfuscation.”
SOURCE: New York Times
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 18, 2014
- Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- Best 3-Row SUV for $40,000
- Is Organic Better for Your Health?
- Is it Better Not to Have an HR Department?
- New Newspaper Takes On LA Times