Restaurant Reviews Account for Noise
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 8 June 2012 9:04 AM
I’ll have an order of earplugs, please. The LA Times says restaurants have become so noisy that Yelp has starting using noise as one of its review metrics. OpenTable has followed suit. The site now categorizes restaurants as “quiet,” “moderate” or “energetic”—the latter meaning, don’t expect to hear your companions.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?